Sunday, March 4, 2007

Explicitly Quaker Pagan resources

I had somehow managed not to post links here to the excellent work of Cat Chapin-Bishop and Peter Bishop. Let me remedy that.

From QuakerPagan.org:
Quaker Paganism
A Pagan's Queries
Resources, including lists of articles about Quaker Paganism and Quaker Universalism

Their blog:
Quaker Pagan Reflections: Welcome to the online journal of a pair of Quaker Pagans

One of the really nice things about Cat and Peter's work is that it comes from an explicitly Pagan Quaker/Quaker Pagan perspective.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your site, and as a British Pagan who has been regularly attending a local Quaker Meeting for some months, I'm very curious as to how Quagans? Pakers? explain their experiences to others. Sadly, none of the resources links in this post work, but I'm glad to have found this blog, along with a surprising number of others.

Morgan said...

Hi, Karen! Welcome.

I'd love to hear what other blogs you've discovered.

Unfortunately, Cat and Peter have discontinued that site; however, you can find them at http://quakerpagan.blogspot.com/.

I've also just added an entry with some more likely places to find Pagan Quakers on line. I hope to see you there.

My spouse just returned from several months in Manchester, worshipping at Mount Street. I look forward to learning more about your experiences with British Friends!